Friday, July 5, 2013

Little things..

I had such a wonderful holiday with my family. The fireworks were brilliant and dazzling with colors. The best part of it all was the watching the kids eyes light up. Mr. B would jump EVERYTIME he heard the big boom !  It was comical watching them both. Overall good time for all of us. These past days we have been gearing up for a big deal around here ! Busy busy busy ! I had purchased my wonderful Navajo material prints only to find out they were out of stock ! :( soooo I opted out and ordered some Michael Miller prints, I just absolutely adore them ! So while I'm waiting on my stockpile to arrive I whipped up some simple little gifts for the extended family. We don't get to see each other much so I try to have something handy to put in a pretty little bag.... Just to let them know "Hey I still love ya" with society's day to day and the nine to five jobs and kids...We all tend to forget about the little things... 

So I found this sampled material at my favorite quilt shop, buried in boxes underneath tons of yardage and scraps. 

Nothing Fancy, I got this pattern out of a quilting magazine. I do not have the magazines name or publication date. My wonderful Father in Law brought them to me and they all had there covers off and dates marked out. But they had loads of information and different little projects to do. Enjoy ! 

Xoxo Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment