Thursday, July 11, 2013

Little Lambs

How has everyone been ? It has been busy around here lately with summer activities and family. We have been having a great time playing endless hours of brain building games and mind challenging activities. My children are amazing ! And I'm not just saying that cause they are mine. Ms.G and Mr.B amaze me with there talents everyday. We took a trip to the planetarium this week and it was amazing ! Mr. B was extremely fascinated because he is a science guru and loved seeing the star systems on a big scale instead of his books and his own mapping system, which is on his walls in his room. Yes, you read that right.... He maps constellations on his walls.. All thanks to chalkboard paint. We are some major science nerds around here, we take every opportunity to break out the telescope and the calculator to see where certain stars are positioned this time of year ! Okay okay enough of the nerdy stuff ! 
Here's the Planetarium we went to, if you live in this region they offer free shows ! There website can give dates and such ! Check it out ! It's a wonderful learning experience ! Always challenge the mind of your kids ! Let them reach there maximum potential and offer as many creative and learning opportunities you can. Exposure is key ! 

http://planetarium.shawnee.edu/

As I have mentioned before I live in the West Virginia mountains and yes I wear shoes and brush my teeth 2x a day and yes we floss too ! What a horrid stereotype to have.... Anyway I seen some lambs while driving the other day and the kids and I feel in love with them. We wanted to stop and pet them, but DH being the "adult" in the group opted out and said we shouldn't be trying to pet lambs that didn't belong to us. So I agreed and pouted EVERYTIME we passed one. (Insert Big SAD Face here) So after I was thinking about those cute little things, I thought I would make some... Primitive style ! To sale here locally, primitives are popular in this area and I'm always looking for ways to improve my shop ! Sooo stay tuned I will be sharing my little lamb creations and posting them on local sites here and of course you can always shoot me a email and I'll send one out your way. 

As always thanks for reading ! xoxo Hope 

No comments:

Post a Comment