Wednesday, June 12, 2013

As promised ;)

I got just enough of this fabric as a tester for an dress line I'm in the works of completing. Remember all finished products are for sale in my Etsy Shop. All reasonable priced because who can afford those 60.00 customs anyway. I want to bring affordable hand made clothing at a reasonable price, now who couldn't be happy with that ! Any who here's this fabric I thought was darling, I love the cowboys and Navajo prints. Ms. G is in direct lineage of the Cherokee Indian Tribe, that's where she gets her all year round tan, she so tan that grown women are jealous of it. No tanning bed can give the results Ms.G has, and besides who wants to look 40 in their 20's nowadays. Now me on the other hand, I'm pale and proud ! HaHa ! Enjoy and let me know what you think ! Xoxo Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment